Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I NEEED BIG ETSY HELP!!!

HAVE ANY OF YOU EVER BOUGHT ANYTHING FROM ETSY AND NEVER RECEIVED IT? IF SO, WHAT CAN YOU DO TO RECTIFY THE SITUATION WITH A HOSTILE SELLER? THE HUGE PROBLEM IS THAT THE 2 GIFTS WERE PERSONALIZED, IT IS TOO LATE TO REPLACE THEM, AND ONE WAS BOUGHT BY MY 17 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER WHO HAS VERY LIMITED FUNDS.

THE SELLER SAYS SHE SHIPPED ON DECEMBER 10TH AND THEN GAVE BOTH MY DAUGHTER AND I SHIPPING NUMBERS THAT LED TO NOTHING.

I DID PAY ON PAYPAL, BUT I REALLY DON'T WANT THE MONEY I REALLY WANTED THE PERSONALIZED GIFTS FOR CHRISTMAS. SHE SAYS I SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED THE NECKLACES AND REIMBURSEMENTS, I HAVE RECEIVED NEITHER. NEEDLESS TO SAY I DON'T WANT REIMBURSEMENTS, I NOW HAVE TWO VERY SPECIAL PEOPLE ON MY LIST WHO I DON'T HAVE PRESENTS FOR.

THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE FOLLOWED MY BLOG FOR A WHILE KNOW THAT I AM AGORAPHOBIC, THAT IS WHY I BUY MOST OF MY GIFTS ONLINE. SO HERE I SIT FOR THE LAST HOUR CRYING, NOT KNOWING WHAT TO DO.

PLEASE GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS.

3 comments:

  1. Well, shipping numbers don't always update during the holiday season. I learned that UPS and the Post Office will sometimes give each other packages to deliver so the shipping numbers become kind of useless.

    Is there another seller you can convo about a rush order? Maybe someone makes a similar thing? If there is, I would convo them, explain your problem, and get new necklaces shipped- if you pay extra for overnight shipping you should still get something by Friday. Then, if you're sure that you will not be receiving the other merchandise and that seller has treated you unfairly, look into etsy customer service and maybe report the bad seller.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would open up a paypal investigation. I know you want the items, but at this point, the investigation would at least help to get you your money back and put a black mark against the seller so that it won't happen to someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would go to Paypal and file a complaint. I have had to do it a couple of times on ebay and both times got my money back. I know that is not what you want, but at least you will be able to buy something else.
    What you could do is to print out a picture of a pendant, put it in a box and explain that it will be received after Christmas. Most people will understand and be happy to be thought of. This late there is not much else you can do.

    ReplyDelete