Monday, November 21, 2011

C'mon Give it a try, I need friends!


Anyone here on Goodreads? I tried to start a book blog but it didn't pan out. If you are on Goodreads, come friend me-Lesa Parnham. I just read my 100th book which was my one and only New Years Resolution! Probably one of the only resolutions I have ever accomplished! I am not proud of all the books I read, but some of them were amazing.

I will never set a goal of 100 again as it pressured me to zoom through some books that I would normally spend more time with. My goal for next year will probably be closer to 75, and I have to get some classics in there!

If I did not give it 4 stars or higher I do not recommend it unless someone else told you about it.

c'mon give it a try, you don't have to have a goal, just list (and if you want, review) the books you have been reading, or want to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment